Join us to learn about Internship opportunities at Enterprise!
Internships available in Management and Accounting – Open to all majors!
DATE: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 – Enterprise offices, Farmington Hills, MI
– OR –
Thursday, February 28, 2019 – Enterprise offices, Grand Rapids, MI
(please save the date; you will be notified if selected to attend)
TIME: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Internships:
• Internships are located in multiple Michigan locations
• The opportunity to acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business
About the Event:
• Includes an overview of the company and the internship and management training program.
• The event will also include valuable skill development training in behavioral interviewing and building networking skills
• Open to rising seniors, graduating in spring 2019
• Must have 3 months of sales, customer service, marketing or leadership experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship for this position now or in the future
To view position descriptions, visit: https://careers.enterprise.com/internships
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING?
Please submit your resume to your Career Development Office by end of day on
Wednesday, February 13, 2019. You will be notified if you have been invited to attend.
Founded in 1957, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an internationally recognized brand with more than 7,600 neighborhood and airport locations throughout the world. Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a wide variety of car leasing, vanpooling, car sharing and hourly rental programs. We are committed to doing things the right way: taking care of our customers, our employees and the communities we serve. It’s what we call “The Enterprise Way,” and it has been the foundation for our growth and success for more than five decades. Widely recognized as an employer of choice hiring more than 10,000 college graduates each year, Enterprise has been repeatedly named a “Best Place to Launch a Career” by BusinessWeek Magazine and a “Top Employer for Women” by The Times.
LEARN MORE AT: https://careers.enterprise.com/
Posted – Aquinas College